Welcome to the Summer Orientation 2018 registration page.
In order to register for your session, you must have accepted your offer of admission and submitted your intent to enroll with your non-refundable $200 Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) or certify exemption by May 1st. Please note that you have to wait for at least 24 hours after paying the ECD before registering for Summer Orientation.
You will need the following information:
- Chico State Portal username and password
- Current contact information
- Academic major choice (we realize this still may be tentative)
- Summer schedule and dates of availability
- Parent or guardian attendance plans
- Payment information: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Electronic Check.
Please allow 24 hours to fully process your reservation before making any changes. If you attempt to change your reservation on the same day, your registration may be cancelled.
* In cases where a student's name is not on the check-in list, we will request for proof of registration confirmation.
* In cases where a a paid registration is marked unpaid on the check-in list, we will request proof of payment.